Saturday, February 12, 2011

Archer is Three Months Old

I haven't been great about posting since I am not back at work full-time, so it's time to catch you up.  Archie now goes to day care five days a week.  Archie is lucky to have some very nice teacher's at the Renaissance School.  He plays, reads books and sings songs in his infant class.  I used to get to visit Archie and feed him at lunch time, but we've found that he doesn't like to eat after I leave.  I think he got used to being picked up and brought home when I would come to pick him up the month I worked part-time.  So unfortunately, I have to go the whole day without playing with him.

Archie turned three months old on February 1st.  He's grown so much since he was born.  He is almost 15lbs and over 26 inches.  He is getting more fun by the minute as he smiles, laughs, coos and really enjoys standing up when assisted by family and friends.


 It snowed quite a bit the day he turned three months so we have all sorts of pictures.



Here's Archer experiencing the first time sitting in a highchair.


 Archer wearing his OSU cape and matching tights.


 Look mom, I can suck both my thumbs at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment